Accounts Receivable Position Description
Our Accounts Receivable Position Description document outlines the key responsibilities and requirements for an Accounts Receivable position. This document includes a detailed job summary, essential duties and responsibilities, required qualifications, and necessary skills for the role. It is a valuable resource for businesses looking to hire an experienced Accounts Receivable professional or for those who need to update their current job description to ensure it aligns with industry standards.
The Accounts Receivable Position Description provides essential details for:
• Primary functions – i.e., monitor and process debtors accounts.
• Core competencies required – i.e., strong knowledge of accounting procedures.
• Relevant Qualifications for the position – minimum of Cert IV in accounting/bookkeeping.
• Responsibilities – i.e., distribute invoices to customers.
• Key Performance Indicators – i.e., invoices are entered into the system correctly.
HR in a BOX have a wide range of document and reference material available for purchase. We can also tailor any document to suit your requirements.