Bottle Shop Attendant Position Description
Our template provides a detailed overview of the role, including responsibilities such as providing exceptional customer service, maintaining inventory and stock levels, operating point-of-sale systems, and ensuring compliance with liquor licensing laws. This document will help you to clearly define the duties and expectations of your Bottle Shop Attendant, ensuring that they are able to perform their role effectively and efficiently.
Bottle Shop Attendant Position Description provides essential details for:
- Primary functions – i.e., customer service in bottle shop store.
- Core competencies required – i.e., broad knowledge of wines and beverages sold.
- Relevant Qualifications for the position – hold current RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
- Responsibilities i.e., – taking payments – cash or EFT.
- Key Performance Indicators – i.e., ensures customer satisfaction whilst inhouse.
HR in a BOX have a wide range of document and reference material available for purchase. We can also tailor any document to suit your requirements.